US: Gerber Technology strengthens YuniquePLM team
Gerber Technology has appointed Keith Krystofolsky as vice president of professional services for the company's YuniquePLM and webPDM software products.
Krystofolsky has spent more than a decade of working with PLM systems across a number of global multi-channel companies. He joins Gerber from Fifth & Pacific Companies (formerly Liz Claiborne Inc), where he was the director of design and product development systems.
"In the past two years, more than 40 fashion companies throughout North America and Europe have adopted YuniquePLM to drive business growth and process improvement across their organizations," said Gerber YuniquePLM president Donny Askin.
"From these successes comes a wealth of "voice of customer" feedback that drives continuous product improvement. Among other things, Keith will serve as the direct liaison between our users and our product development team."
Benetton is rolling out the WFX On-demand web-based PLM solution across its South Asian operations to help manage product development and production and to collaborate with its vendor base....
Steven Baginski, chief financial officer of The Children's Place, is leaving the company to pursue other interests after just seven months in the role. ...
Outdoor wear company Cabela's has implemented a product lifecycle management system (PLM) from PTC to eliminate redundant tasks and enable more time for creativity and innovation. ...
Ascena Retail Group is investing in TradeStone Software's Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions to help drive collaboration, enhance consistency and improve efficiency across its business....
Despite ongoing efforts to try to turnaround its business, sales are continuing to slide at US department-store retailer JC Penney Company, according to its latest third-quarter results....
Clothing retailer Brooks Brothers Group has selected a new Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution to help improve product design and development effectiveness, reduce costs and better capture mar...
Fast fashion retailer Tally Weijl has selected Centric Software for its product lifecycle management (PLM) system to manage the entire product development and sourcing process for all of its apparel, ...
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024