US: Gerber Technology strengthens YuniquePLM team
Gerber Technology has appointed Keith Krystofolsky as vice president of professional services for the company's YuniquePLM and webPDM software products.
Krystofolsky has spent more than a decade of working with PLM systems across a number of global multi-channel companies. He joins Gerber from Fifth & Pacific Companies (formerly Liz Claiborne Inc), where he was the director of design and product development systems.
"In the past two years, more than 40 fashion companies throughout North America and Europe have adopted YuniquePLM to drive business growth and process improvement across their organizations," said Gerber YuniquePLM president Donny Askin.
"From these successes comes a wealth of "voice of customer" feedback that drives continuous product improvement. Among other things, Keith will serve as the direct liaison between our users and our product development team."
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
Benetton is rolling out the WFX On-demand web-based PLM solution across its South Asian operations to help manage product development and production and to collaborate with its vendor base....
Steven Baginski, chief financial officer of The Children's Place, is leaving the company to pursue other interests after just seven months in the role. ...
Outdoor wear company Cabela's has implemented a product lifecycle management system (PLM) from PTC to eliminate redundant tasks and enable more time for creativity and innovation. ...
Ascena Retail Group is investing in TradeStone Software's Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions to help drive collaboration, enhance consistency and improve efficiency across its business....
Despite ongoing efforts to try to turnaround its business, sales are continuing to slide at US department-store retailer JC Penney Company, according to its latest third-quarter results....
Clothing retailer Brooks Brothers Group has selected a new Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution to help improve product design and development effectiveness, reduce costs and better capture mar...
Fast fashion retailer Tally Weijl has selected Centric Software for its product lifecycle management (PLM) system to manage the entire product development and sourcing process for all of its apparel, ...
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Why TPP implementation is far from a done deal
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Cambodia leads US apparel import growth in August
- Common themes unite Inditex and H&M supply chains
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- Cambodia sets new minimum wage at US$140
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- Vietnam releases new textile dye regulations
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry