US: Gerber unveils new AccuMark software
AccuMark 9.0 features an improved user interface
Gerber Technology has launched the latest version of the company’s AccuMark pattern design, grading and marking software.
The software provider said Version 9.0 delivered “powerful new features” designed to save time and reduce labour costs, maximising product quality and reducing materials costs.
It added that improved communication and collaboration features would streamline business processes to increase operational efficiency and provide integration between AccuMark and Gerber’s spreading and cutting systems.
The new version also has a new user interface and claimed time-saving enhancements to make it “easier to use than ever”.
“By integrating information among our AccuMark CAD software and our spreading and cutting systems, we significantly improve productivity in the cutting room, reduce errors caused by manual data entry, and provide managers with real-time visibility to the status of their work in process,” said Steve Park, Gerber’s vice president and general manager of its Sewn Goods business.
Spanish fashion brand Encuentro Moda has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM to help improve speed to market for its apparel and accessory lines....
Gerber Technology has developed a new accessory for its line of Taurus and Taurus II leather cutting systems, the High Capacity Pivex Punch....
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- Adidas worker hotline bridges communication gap
- China cotton imports to rise as Xinjiang cuts crop
- Crystal first China licensee of RevoLaze tech
- Thailand project to vertically integrate clothing
- Cambodia growth to slow on competition and cost
- Traceable label offers textile transparency