US: Gerber unveils new AccuMark software
AccuMark 9.0 features an improved user interface
Gerber Technology has launched the latest version of the company’s AccuMark pattern design, grading and marking software.
The software provider said Version 9.0 delivered “powerful new features” designed to save time and reduce labour costs, maximising product quality and reducing materials costs.
It added that improved communication and collaboration features would streamline business processes to increase operational efficiency and provide integration between AccuMark and Gerber’s spreading and cutting systems.
The new version also has a new user interface and claimed time-saving enhancements to make it “easier to use than ever”.
“By integrating information among our AccuMark CAD software and our spreading and cutting systems, we significantly improve productivity in the cutting room, reduce errors caused by manual data entry, and provide managers with real-time visibility to the status of their work in process,” said Steve Park, Gerber’s vice president and general manager of its Sewn Goods business.
Spanish fashion brand Encuentro Moda has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM to help improve speed to market for its apparel and accessory lines....
Gerber Technology has developed a new accessory for its line of Taurus and Taurus II leather cutting systems, the High Capacity Pivex Punch....
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead