US: Gerber unveils new AccuMark software
AccuMark 9.0 features an improved user interface
Gerber Technology has launched the latest version of the company’s AccuMark pattern design, grading and marking software.
The software provider said Version 9.0 delivered “powerful new features” designed to save time and reduce labour costs, maximising product quality and reducing materials costs.
It added that improved communication and collaboration features would streamline business processes to increase operational efficiency and provide integration between AccuMark and Gerber’s spreading and cutting systems.
The new version also has a new user interface and claimed time-saving enhancements to make it “easier to use than ever”.
“By integrating information among our AccuMark CAD software and our spreading and cutting systems, we significantly improve productivity in the cutting room, reduce errors caused by manual data entry, and provide managers with real-time visibility to the status of their work in process,” said Steve Park, Gerber’s vice president and general manager of its Sewn Goods business.
Spanish fashion brand Encuentro Moda has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM to help improve speed to market for its apparel and accessory lines....
Gerber Technology has developed a new accessory for its line of Taurus and Taurus II leather cutting systems, the High Capacity Pivex Punch....
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- Supply chain mapping using the Bitcoin blockchain
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- New dye-sublimation printers for sportswear
- Clothing a top category for mass personalisation
- Exports of lower cotton content denim treble
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects