USA: Gerber's Fred Rosen Takes Up Paxar VP Post
Fredric K Rosen, the former chairman of Gerber Technology Inc, has taken up the position of vice president global business development and technology at merchandising systems supplier Paxar Corporation. He will report to Paul J Griswold, president and chief executive officer. From 1988 to 2001 Mr Rosen held the position of president and CEO at Gerber Technology. During that time he was instrumental in building the business into an industry leader in the manufacture of CAD/CAM equipment and information systems for apparel, automotive and other industrial applications.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores