UK: German Fashion Label Gardeur To Open UK Stores
German fashion brand Gardeur is in talks with potential franchise partners as it looks to open up to 30 stores across the UK in the next five years, Drapers Record reported on Tuesday.
The outlets will sell Gardeur#;s women#;s collection featuring trousers, skirts and a range of tops and other separates. Gardeur#;s products are currently sold in around 450 shops in the UK, including department store corners and shop-in-shops.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022