GERMANY: Gerry Weber Cuts 2002 Revenue Forecast
European fashion label Gerry Weber International AG has pared its 2002 revenue growth forecast from double-digit figures to just 7 per cent. However, the company is sticking to its expectation of a pre-tax profit margin of 9.3 per cent.
In a statement on Monday the company said orders for the coming fall/ winter collection are up 6 per cent compared with the previous one.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"