GERMANY: Gerry Weber FY Profit Rises To €12.7m
German fashion retailer Gerry Weber International AG on Wednesday said its consolidated net profit for the fiscal 2003/04 increased to €12.7 million, from €9.0m in the previous year.
For the 12 months ended 31 October 2004, operating profit rose to €27.9m from €24.8m.
Consolidated sales increased to €352.2m from €350.1m. The company's three main brands - Gerry Weber, Taifun and Samoon - posted a combined sales growth of €17m, offsetting the withdrawal of its Yomanis and Court One brands.
The retailer said it expects to increase sales by 10 per cent to €390 million for fiscal 2004/05.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores