GERMANY: Gerry Weber names Schmidt as VP, international sales
German clothing brand Gerry Weber has named Andreas Schmidt as vice president of international sales.
He company said he will take responsibility for the international sales of the company's five brands. Schmidt will work to further develop international trading partnerships and strengthen the worldwide presence of the group's brands.
He has held positions at including regional vice president at Mexx and business manager at Escada.
German women's wear retailer Gerry Weber has said it expects full-year sales to be in line with its previously revised guidance, forecasting growth of 6.2%....
Women's wear retailer Gerry Weber says it is back on a growth trajectory after fourth quarter sales surged 22%....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020