USA: GES Awarded Extension On MAGIC Show Services
Trade show producer Advanstar and GES, an exhibition and event services provider, have agreed to extend GES' general contracting services for the MAGIC shows through 2007, Expoworld.net reported today. The shows, held in Las Vegas each Spring and Autumn, are the seventh and eighth largest trade shows in North America, and the premier apparel shows in the US. Both shows typically host approximately 3,200 exhibitors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth