ITALY: Gianfranco Ferré appoints new designers
Italian fashion firm Gianfranco Ferré has announced the appointment of Tommaso Aquilano and Roberto Rimondi as creative directors of Ferré's women's line.
Their new roles will start when designing the 2009 women's collection.
"Tommaso Aquilano and Roberto Rimondi shift easily between cool classic and contemporary femininity," said Michela Pive, CEO of Gianfranco Ferré.
Aquilano and Rimondi most recently took on the job of Malo Creative Directors for summer/spring 2007.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts