USA: Gianluca Brozzetti President Of Louis Vuitton Malletier
Gianluca Brozzetti has been appointed president of Louis Vuitton Malletier, where he has held the position of managing director since December 1999. Louis Vuitton is one of the most important and profitable brands in the luxury world. Gianluca Brozzetti succeeds Yves Carcelle, president of the Fashion & Leather Goods Business Group, who has been president of Louis Vuitton Malletier since 1990 and to whom he will report. Mr Brozzetti, an Italian citizen, has a law degree from the University of Perugia and held increasing responsibilities in marketing and sales with Procter & Gamble and in the Gucci group. From 1985 to 1986, he was an associate consultant with McKinsey Italia. He joined the Bulgari group as executive director, Jewelry & Watches in 1987, and became executive vice president of the Bulgari Perfumes division in 1993, prior to joining Louis Vuiton Malletier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack