USA: Gianluca Brozzetti President Of Louis Vuitton Malletier
Gianluca Brozzetti has been appointed president of Louis Vuitton Malletier, where he has held the position of managing director since December 1999. Louis Vuitton is one of the most important and profitable brands in the luxury world. Gianluca Brozzetti succeeds Yves Carcelle, president of the Fashion & Leather Goods Business Group, who has been president of Louis Vuitton Malletier since 1990 and to whom he will report. Mr Brozzetti, an Italian citizen, has a law degree from the University of Perugia and held increasing responsibilities in marketing and sales with Procter & Gamble and in the Gucci group. From 1985 to 1986, he was an associate consultant with McKinsey Italia. He joined the Bulgari group as executive director, Jewelry & Watches in 1987, and became executive vice president of the Bulgari Perfumes division in 1993, prior to joining Louis Vuiton Malletier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- $136m funding for Made in NY garment-making hub
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar