USA: Gianluca Brozzetti President Of Louis Vuitton Malletier
Gianluca Brozzetti has been appointed president of Louis Vuitton Malletier, where he has held the position of managing director since December 1999. Louis Vuitton is one of the most important and profitable brands in the luxury world. Gianluca Brozzetti succeeds Yves Carcelle, president of the Fashion & Leather Goods Business Group, who has been president of Louis Vuitton Malletier since 1990 and to whom he will report. Mr Brozzetti, an Italian citizen, has a law degree from the University of Perugia and held increasing responsibilities in marketing and sales with Procter & Gamble and in the Gucci group. From 1985 to 1986, he was an associate consultant with McKinsey Italia. He joined the Bulgari group as executive director, Jewelry & Watches in 1987, and became executive vice president of the Bulgari Perfumes division in 1993, prior to joining Louis Vuiton Malletier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016