USA: Gianluca Brozzetti President Of Louis Vuitton Malletier
Gianluca Brozzetti has been appointed president of Louis Vuitton Malletier, where he has held the position of managing director since December 1999. Louis Vuitton is one of the most important and profitable brands in the luxury world. Gianluca Brozzetti succeeds Yves Carcelle, president of the Fashion & Leather Goods Business Group, who has been president of Louis Vuitton Malletier since 1990 and to whom he will report. Mr Brozzetti, an Italian citizen, has a law degree from the University of Perugia and held increasing responsibilities in marketing and sales with Procter & Gamble and in the Gucci group. From 1985 to 1986, he was an associate consultant with McKinsey Italia. He joined the Bulgari group as executive director, Jewelry & Watches in 1987, and became executive vice president of the Bulgari Perfumes division in 1993, prior to joining Louis Vuiton Malletier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020