USA: Gildan Activewear Confirms Lawsuit
Gildan Activewear Inc has confirmed that Fruit of the Loom Inc has filed a lawsuit alleging possession and use of confidential information by former Fruit of the Loom employees now in the employ of Gildan. At the request of Fruit of the Loom, and in the absence of any representatives from Gildan Activewear or its attorneys, a judge of the District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division, issued a temporary order restricting the improper use of any such information to remain in effect until April 23, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack