USA: Gildan Activewear Reports Q4 Profit Of C$19.6m
Sales rose 38.8 per cent to C$159.9 million from C$115.2 million.
In a statement Gildan said its fiscal 2003 earnings were likely to be in the range of C$2.60 to C$2.70 a share, with long-term average annual earnings per diluted share growth of 15 per cent to 20 per cent.
Companies: Gildan Activewear Inc
T-shirt maker Gildan Activewear Inc yesterday (1 February) revealed a first-quarter profit of US$16.2m - nearly twice as much as year-earlier earnings of $8.4m....
T-shirt maker Gildan Activewear has reported an increased fourth-quarter profit on higher sales and a drop in raw material costs....
T-shirt maker Gildan Activewear is to launch its own branded clothing line next year, the Montreal company's president said yesterday....
T-shirt manufacturer Gildan Activewear Inc, which has reported static second-quarter profit, has decided to postpone plans to set up a large-scale textile plant in Nicaragua to focus on its current op...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again