CANADA: Gildan CEO to divest 1m shares
Gildan Activewear CEO and president Glenn Chamandy is to sell up to 1m of his shares in the company over the next 11 months under a pre-arranged share disposition plan.
But he will still remain one of the apparel maker's largest investors, with more than 6m shares - representing around 5% of outstanding shares on a fully diluted basis.
Earlier this month the Montreal-based firm recorded an 18% rise in first quarter earnings, buoyed by revenue increases in both its major operating segments. It also reiterated its full-year forecast of net sales of $2.35bn and adjusted EPS of $3.00-3.10.
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate so...
US apparel maker Gildan Activewear has appointed James Kehoe as its new chief financial and administrative officer, with effect from 1 January....
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- Where next for Walmart's 3D apparel design pilot?
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- EU and US dispute China raw materials duties
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis