CANADA: Gildan CEO to divest 1m shares
Gildan Activewear CEO and president Glenn Chamandy is to sell up to 1m of his shares in the company over the next 11 months under a pre-arranged share disposition plan.
But he will still remain one of the apparel maker's largest investors, with more than 6m shares - representing around 5% of outstanding shares on a fully diluted basis.
Earlier this month the Montreal-based firm recorded an 18% rise in first quarter earnings, buoyed by revenue increases in both its major operating segments. It also reiterated its full-year forecast of net sales of $2.35bn and adjusted EPS of $3.00-3.10.
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate so...
US apparel maker Gildan Activewear has appointed James Kehoe as its new chief financial and administrative officer, with effect from 1 January....
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Cost biggest barrier to Bangladesh RMG remediation
- Bad sourcing blamed for pressure on retail margins
- Trump’s China tariff a self-serving sound-bite
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Ten key trends in apparel and footwear markets
- Bangladesh firm comes top in World Textile Awards
- Columbia rain jacket a milestone in sustainability
- Primark continues US expansion with third store
- $360m logistics investment to benefit Bangladesh
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)