CANADA: Gildan FY Pre-Tax Earnings Rise 11.2%
The result marked a four-year pre-tax earnings high for the Montreal-based manufacturer.
Fourth quarter pre-tax earnings, meanwhile, fell 11.7 per cent to C$9.7m, down from $10.98m in the same period a year earlier.
Companies: Gildan Activewear Inc
T-shirt maker Gildan Activewear Inc yesterday (1 February) revealed a first-quarter profit of US$16.2m - nearly twice as much as year-earlier earnings of $8.4m....
T-shirt maker Gildan Activewear has reported an increased fourth-quarter profit on higher sales and a drop in raw material costs....
T-shirt maker Gildan Activewear is to launch its own branded clothing line next year, the Montreal company's president said yesterday....
T-shirt manufacturer Gildan Activewear Inc, which has reported static second-quarter profit, has decided to postpone plans to set up a large-scale textile plant in Nicaragua to focus on its current op...
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020