UK: Gina Shoes adopts the Fastreact approach to planning
Luxury shoe designer Gina Shoes Gina Shoes has implemented a new planning solution to provide visibility and control of its entire production process.
The system, from Fast React Systems Limited, means the company had been able to significantly reduce its material stockholding, whilst still meeting planned deliveries.
"We are now able to quickly plan (and re-plan) around all production constraints, material availability and lasting restrictions to obtain a realistic and achievable plan, whilst being able to ensure that we meet customer delivery expectations," explains Attila Kurdash, managing director at Gina Shoes.
Gina Shoes supplies a UK wholesale customer base in addition to its own retail stores and also has many overseas customers.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Fast React Systems Ltd has introduced a new version of its Fastreact for Footwear planning and critical path management software....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective