US: Girls hooded jackets in strangulation risk recall
Around 820 girls' hooded jackets have been recalled by Runway Global because the drawstrings around the neck area pose a strangulation hazard to young children.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- COMMENT: The future of transfer pricing
- Nike sees "tremendous energy" in women's apparel
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- Reliance-Shandong alliance may inspire other deals
- Brands urged to help end Shenzhen factory strike
- Top ten analysis stories on just-style in 2014...
- Top ten comment articles on just-style in 2014...
- Coats Vietnam bags people empowerment award
- American Apparel adopts another 'poison pill'