CANADA: G&K Buys Uniform Firm Nettoyeur Shefford
G&K Services Canada Inc, a subsidiary of G&K Services Inc, has bought Quebec-based uniform and textile service company Nettoyeur Shefford Inc for an undisclosed sum.
G&K estimates the acquisition will add US$5-6 million in annual revenue.
Robert Wood, president, G&K Canada said: "The acquisition of Shefford, which has been serving the market for more than 70 years, provides additional coverage within the province of Quebec."
The deal follows the purchase in August of Keefer Laundry Ltd, a textile laundry company serving the Vancouver and Whistler areas of British Columbia.
"We continue to pursue acquisition opportunities throughout North America to broaden our geographic coverage to more effectively serve national and local account customers," said Richard Marcantonio, president and chief executive officer.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020