USA: G&K Services Announce New Vice President Of Direct Sales
G&K Services, Inc (Nasdaq: GKSRA), suppliers of corporate identity apparel programs and facility services, has named Patricia A. Kleinman as vice president of its direct sale business.
Kleinman will oversee sales, customer service, fulfilment and administration of this division, reporting directly to Thomas Moberly, chief executive officer.
Kleinman, 46, joined G&K in 1999 and over the past 18 months has made substantial contributions in developing G&K's national account business, which has grown more than 20 per cent during the past year.
Previously she had dedicated almost 20 years in various positions with Enterprise Rent-A-Car, most recently as vice president/general manager of their Minnesota territory.
Kleinman established their Minnesota operation, which is one of the top providers of rental cars in that market today.
Thomas Moberly CEO said: "After a careful review of several impressive prospects, we determined that Pat was the most capable and qualified candidate to build our direct sale operation. She is a seasoned business executive who has the respect of the entire G&K organisation."
"She has a strong customer service background and proven success in working with larger national and regional accounts, many of whom require both rental and direct sales services. As a result, Pat is well positioned to lead the future success of this high-growth business.''
Companies: G&K Services
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
In this, her second report on Thailand's textile industry, Niki Tait looks at projects aimed at preparing Thai manufacturers for the global market and assesses the sector's post-quota future....
Quality Corrections & Inspections (QCI) has opened a new sales office in DongGuan, GuangDong, China to update local footwear and apparel factories about its repair and inspection services in the US....
Uniform and career apparel provider Aramark Uniform Services has acquired the industrial textile rental business of Alac Garment Services, adding an estimated 650 customers to its customer base....
UK store group Marks and Spencer is teaming up with online retail giant Amazon to sell its clothing over the internet....
Surging textile imports helped push the US trade deficit to an all-time high of $61.04 billion in February. According to figures released by the Commerce Department, for the first two months of 2005, ...
Infosys Technologies Ltd has been chosen by children's apparel company Kids Headquarters to help the company comply with existing mandates from major retailers....
Comfort footwear company RG Barry Corporation has entered into a new $35 million committed asset-based lending agreement with CIT Commercial Services, a unit of CIT Group Inc....
Clothing retailer Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation has selected Inovis Catalogue to centralise and synchronise product data, as well as to improve communications....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022