USA: G&K Services Promotes Robert G. Wood to Executive Vice President
G&K Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: GKSRA), one of North America's largest suppliers of uniforms and related textile services, today announced the promotion of Robert G. Wood to the corporate position of executive vice president. Mr. Wood will be assuming responsibility for a number of the U.S. rental regions, as well as continuing his current responsibilities as president of the Canadian rental operation."Bob's leadership of the Canadian operation has consistently generated double-digit revenue growth and improved earnings. I'm confident that Bob will be able to continue this success in the U.S. rental operations," said Thomas Moberly, president and CEO. "He is a seasoned G&K veteran and is well respected throughout the organization."Bob joined G&K in January 1995. He served two years as the general manager of the Company's Toronto rental operation. In January 1997 he was promoted to regional vice president in charge of all Canadian rental operations. Over the last several years, Canada has been one of G&K's top performing regions and a leader in four significant internal operating measures, including revenue growth, earnings growth, customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction. Prior to joining G&K, Bob spent 23 years with Livingston International, Inc., in a variety of operating, sales, service and marketing positions with his last position as vice president of marketing and director of sales.G&K Services is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The Company is one of the largest and fastest-growing suppliers of uniforms and related products in the United States, and is the largest uniform service provider in Canada. G&K operates over 130 uniform processing facilities and branch offices, serving over 105,000 customers and processing over 2 million garments daily.To receive the latest information about G&K Services, Inc. by fax, at no cost, dial 1-800-PRO-INFO, code GKSRA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective