USA: G&K Services Promotes Robert G. Wood to Executive Vice President
G&K Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: GKSRA), one of North America's largest suppliers of uniforms and related textile services, today announced the promotion of Robert G. Wood to the corporate position of executive vice president. Mr. Wood will be assuming responsibility for a number of the U.S. rental regions, as well as continuing his current responsibilities as president of the Canadian rental operation."Bob's leadership of the Canadian operation has consistently generated double-digit revenue growth and improved earnings. I'm confident that Bob will be able to continue this success in the U.S. rental operations," said Thomas Moberly, president and CEO. "He is a seasoned G&K veteran and is well respected throughout the organization."Bob joined G&K in January 1995. He served two years as the general manager of the Company's Toronto rental operation. In January 1997 he was promoted to regional vice president in charge of all Canadian rental operations. Over the last several years, Canada has been one of G&K's top performing regions and a leader in four significant internal operating measures, including revenue growth, earnings growth, customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction. Prior to joining G&K, Bob spent 23 years with Livingston International, Inc., in a variety of operating, sales, service and marketing positions with his last position as vice president of marketing and director of sales.G&K Services is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The Company is one of the largest and fastest-growing suppliers of uniforms and related products in the United States, and is the largest uniform service provider in Canada. G&K operates over 130 uniform processing facilities and branch offices, serving over 105,000 customers and processing over 2 million garments daily.To receive the latest information about G&K Services, Inc. by fax, at no cost, dial 1-800-PRO-INFO, code GKSRA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack