USA: G&K Services Strengthens Management Team
The Minnesota-based company named Peter Ellis, formerly of Textron, as senior vice president of business development and Holly Lamond, most recently at Nash Finch Co, as chief information officer.
"We are pleased to have both Peter and Holly join our management team," said CEO Thomas Moberly in a short news release.
Companies: G&K Services
In this, her second report on Thailand's textile industry, Niki Tait looks at projects aimed at preparing Thai manufacturers for the global market and assesses the sector's post-quota future....
Quality Corrections & Inspections (QCI) has opened a new sales office in DongGuan, GuangDong, China to update local footwear and apparel factories about its repair and inspection services in the US....
Uniform and career apparel provider Aramark Uniform Services has acquired the industrial textile rental business of Alac Garment Services, adding an estimated 650 customers to its customer base....
UK store group Marks and Spencer is teaming up with online retail giant Amazon to sell its clothing over the internet....
Surging textile imports helped push the US trade deficit to an all-time high of $61.04 billion in February. According to figures released by the Commerce Department, for the first two months of 2005, ...
Infosys Technologies Ltd has been chosen by children's apparel company Kids Headquarters to help the company comply with existing mandates from major retailers....
Comfort footwear company RG Barry Corporation has entered into a new $35 million committed asset-based lending agreement with CIT Commercial Services, a unit of CIT Group Inc....
Clothing retailer Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation has selected Inovis Catalogue to centralise and synchronise product data, as well as to improve communications....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020