Global Brands appoints Lazarus as Frye CEO
Global Brands Group has named Adrienne Lazarus as chief executive of The Frye Company, one of the company's premier controlled brands.
Lazarus is a fashion and retail industry executive with 25 years of experience and a strong track record for building and growing businesses such as Ann Taylor. She was president of Intermix from 2009 until its acquisition by in 2013.
The appointment of Lazarus, the company said, reflects Global Brands’ strategic focus on Frye as a leading lifestyle brand.
"Frye is one of the most important brands in our portfolio, and under [Lazarus'] powerful leadership, will be positioned to continue its growth as a global lifestyle brand," said CEO Bruce Rockowitz.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack