USA: Global Fibre Consulting Service Launched
A new consulting service from Chemical Market Associates Inc (CMAI) takes a global look at the synthetic fibre industry and its relationships with upstream and downstream markets.
The Global Fibers & Feedstocks Consulting Service covers the industry 'From fuels to fashion,' through its roundup of the polyester and nylon sectors, with industry experts worldwide analysing and projecting trends throughout the supply chain.
Part of its service includes the Global Fibers & Feedstocks Market Report, a monthly study that provides prices and market information for the America, West Europe, and the Far East for the major fibres. A free copy of the premier issue of this report can be downloaded from: www.cmaiglobal.com
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective