HONG KONG: Global Sources sourcing fair to take place this month
Global Sources' spring China Sourcing Fair, which showcases garments, textiles and fashion accessories, is set to take place at the end of the month.
The event, from 27-30 April, is expected to bring together over 1,100 booths. It offers global fashion buyers a one-stop sourcing opportunity for accessories, garments and textiles, underwear and swimwear.
Global Sources says the show features a large number of private China-based manufacturers, which enables buyers to purchase directly from the source. Companies registered to attend include Diesel, GAP, Polo Ralph Lauren and Victoria's Secret.
Buyers can view exhibitor products online before the show and view exhibitor booths and products online after the show.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
The BRIC countries are far from being the only emerging market suppliers for the global apparel sector - and a knot of competitors such as Bangladesh and Vietnam have long been vying for business. But...
Anyone believing that human rights abuses are endemic in offshore production should compare the levels of protection afforded to factory workers in the developing world supplying major Western brands ...
A strong end to the back-to-school shopping season contributed to the solid sales results rung up by many US clothing and footwear retailers in September - but economic and political uncertainty conti...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' September 2012 sales results....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' August 2012 sales results. ...
Performance apparel and footwear maker Under Armour has appointed Leanne Fremar as senior vice president and executive creative director of its women's business as part of plans to expand the category...
Australian luxury fashion company Oroton Group says it expects its new financial year to be one of "transition," with Asia and the internet helping to offset the loss of its exclusive licensing deal w...
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Pakistan textile mills fear rash of closures
- Factory funding gap has mixed impact in Myanmar
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Under Armour secures Germany and Austria deals
- Bangladesh workers rally for unpaid wages
- Under Armour lifts outlook after Q2 revenue hike
- Intertek takes garment inspections to Myanmar
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020