HONG KONG: Global Sources sourcing fair to take place this month
Global Sources' spring China Sourcing Fair, which showcases garments, textiles and fashion accessories, is set to take place at the end of the month.
The event, from 27-30 April, is expected to bring together over 1,100 booths. It offers global fashion buyers a one-stop sourcing opportunity for accessories, garments and textiles, underwear and swimwear.
Global Sources says the show features a large number of private China-based manufacturers, which enables buyers to purchase directly from the source. Companies registered to attend include Diesel, GAP, Polo Ralph Lauren and Victoria's Secret.
Buyers can view exhibitor products online before the show and view exhibitor booths and products online after the show.
The BRIC countries are far from being the only emerging market suppliers for the global apparel sector - and a knot of competitors such as Bangladesh and Vietnam have long been vying for business. But...
Anyone believing that human rights abuses are endemic in offshore production should compare the levels of protection afforded to factory workers in the developing world supplying major Western brands ...
A strong end to the back-to-school shopping season contributed to the solid sales results rung up by many US clothing and footwear retailers in September - but economic and political uncertainty conti...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' September 2012 sales results....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' August 2012 sales results. ...
Performance apparel and footwear maker Under Armour has appointed Leanne Fremar as senior vice president and executive creative director of its women's business as part of plans to expand the category...
Australian luxury fashion company Oroton Group says it expects its new financial year to be one of "transition," with Asia and the internet helping to offset the loss of its exclusive licensing deal w...
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- New fibre and fabric innovations for outdoor wear
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- US West Coast port contract reached
- 30% of Adidas cotton from sustainable sources
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- Benetton to embark on living wage roadmap
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide