USA: Global Sports Expects to Exceed Analysts' Expectations
Global Sports Inc (Nasdaq: GSPT), a leading developer and operator of e-commerce sporting goods businesses, today announced that it expects its operating results for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2000 to exceed analysts' expectations. The company anticipates that its net sales for the fiscal quarter ended December 30, 2000 will be greater than the average of analysts' estimates of $19.3 million, compared to net sales of $5.5 million for the fourth quarter of fiscal 1999. Global Sports expects that its operating loss, excluding non-cash charges, for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2000 will be less than the average of analysts' estimates of $9.9 million, compared to an operating loss, excluding non-cash charges, of $14.7 million for the fourth quarter of fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020