USA: Global Sports Expects to Exceed Analysts' Expectations
Global Sports Inc (Nasdaq: GSPT), a leading developer and operator of e-commerce sporting goods businesses, today announced that it expects its operating results for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2000 to exceed analysts' expectations. The company anticipates that its net sales for the fiscal quarter ended December 30, 2000 will be greater than the average of analysts' estimates of $19.3 million, compared to net sales of $5.5 million for the fourth quarter of fiscal 1999. Global Sports expects that its operating loss, excluding non-cash charges, for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2000 will be less than the average of analysts' estimates of $9.9 million, compared to an operating loss, excluding non-cash charges, of $14.7 million for the fourth quarter of fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack