USA: Globix Selected By Walmart.com For Internet Services
The Globix Corporation has announced that online retailer Walmart.com has selected Globix to be its hosting provider for the company's Web site Marc H. Bell, chairman and CEO of Globix, said: "The Globix Data Centers and global backbone network are engineered together to enhance performance and reliability for high-traffic Web sites. Our integrated approach to solving complex infrastructure needs makes us the ideal co-location facility for larger e-commerce sites and Fortune 500 companies such as Walmart.com."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again