FRANCE: Go Sport full-year sales decline
French sportswear retailer Go Sport has reported a decline in full-year and fourth-quarter turnover, weighed down by weaker demand in its domestic market.
Go Sport Group sales reached EUR641.9m (US$873m) in 2013, down 5% from the same period last year, while same store sales fell 4.6% year-on-year. In France, sales declined 8% to EUR413.5m, while Poland reported a 0.7% drop to EUR52.3m.
During the fourth quarter of 2013, group sales edged down 1.6% to EUR159.6m.
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- Nicaragua apparel and shoe firms to double in size
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020