FRANCE: Go Sport full-year sales decline
French sportswear retailer Go Sport has reported a decline in full-year and fourth-quarter turnover, weighed down by weaker demand in its domestic market.
Go Sport Group sales reached EUR641.9m (US$873m) in 2013, down 5% from the same period last year, while same store sales fell 4.6% year-on-year. In France, sales declined 8% to EUR413.5m, while Poland reported a 0.7% drop to EUR52.3m.
During the fourth quarter of 2013, group sales edged down 1.6% to EUR159.6m.
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Overcapacity in China could reshape fibre markets
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Cambodia’s focus on garment production also a risk
- US Q2 in brief - G-III Apparel, A&F, Sears
- C&A helps grow organic cotton production in China
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras