FRANCE: Go Sport full-year sales decline
French sportswear retailer Go Sport has reported a decline in full-year and fourth-quarter turnover, weighed down by weaker demand in its domestic market.
Go Sport Group sales reached EUR641.9m (US$873m) in 2013, down 5% from the same period last year, while same store sales fell 4.6% year-on-year. In France, sales declined 8% to EUR413.5m, while Poland reported a 0.7% drop to EUR52.3m.
During the fourth quarter of 2013, group sales edged down 1.6% to EUR159.6m.
- Sustainable fibres, finishes and processes at ITMA
- Esquel CEO says automation core to competitiveness
- Freeing up working capital in the supply chain
- Five ways to tackle market and demand volatility
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Uniqlo under fire again for China worker abuses
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- VF Corp and Kohl's join White House climate pledge
- US Q3 in brief: Shoe Carnival, Caleres
- Adidas develops high-tech swimwear range
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory