FRANCE: Go Sport full-year sales decline
French sportswear retailer Go Sport has reported a decline in full-year and fourth-quarter turnover, weighed down by weaker demand in its domestic market.
Go Sport Group sales reached EUR641.9m (US$873m) in 2013, down 5% from the same period last year, while same store sales fell 4.6% year-on-year. In France, sales declined 8% to EUR413.5m, while Poland reported a 0.7% drop to EUR52.3m.
During the fourth quarter of 2013, group sales edged down 1.6% to EUR159.6m.
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Supply chain mapping using the Bitcoin blockchain
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- Clothing a top category for mass personalisation
- Euratex raises rules of origin issues in TPP talks
- New dye-sublimation printers for sportswear
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects