USA: Golf Apparel Manufacturer Joins eB2B Golf Industry Marketplace
eB2B Commerce, Inc (OTC BB: EBTB), a provider of Internet-based business-to-business e-commerce solutions, today announced that Cross Creek Apparel, Inc, one of golf's leading apparel manufacturers, has signed on to participate in the company's eB2B.Marketplace for the golf industry. "Bringing Cross Creek into our marketplace represents a major milestone in our efforts to establish the eB2B Commerce technology as the industry standard for business-to-business e-commerce in the golf market," said Peter J.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective