UK: Good Start For Ted Baker
British fashion chain Ted Baker Plc on Tuesday revealed its non-executive chairman, Brian North, was retiring and said it was off to a good start in its current fiscal year.
The company, which is well known for its menswear, added it was confident about solid growth for the full year.
Companies: Ted Baker Plc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The UK middle market in clothing could soon cease to exist according to new research. The traditional mass market is being squeezed by value-led retailers on the one hand and smaller fashion multiples...
The Ted Baker fashion chain said international growth across retail, wholesale and licensing helped boost full-year profit and sales....
Intimate apparel company Sherwood Group has bought the brand and assets of lingerie business Charnos for a cash consideration of GBP585,000 (US$712,541). ...
Fashion chain Ted Baker said retail sales were up 10.7% between 1 November and 24 December, as all collections sold well in the UK and overseas....
UK fashion brand Ted Baker has signed its second Asian territorial licence plus Middle East licences with RSH Limited....
Fashion chain Ted Baker has revealed plans to grow into the Asian market and has reported a 12.4 per cent increase in first-half pre-tax profit....
Lingerie maker Sherwood Group Plc is to exit its unprofitable private label business, which contributed to a large fall in first half sales, and instead focus on growing its branded operations....
Business, casual and golf wear producer Hartmarx has posted almost doubled first-quarter earnings on a sales increase and better gross margin rate....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar