USA: Goody's Announces Resignation of General Merchandise Manager
Goody's Family Clothing, Inc., (Nasdaq/NM:GDYS) announced the resignation of Tom Kelly, Executive Vice President and General Merchandise Manager. Kelly, who reported to Bob Goodfriend, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, has served as head of the Company's merchandising organization since 1995. "Tom has made many valuable contributions to our business since joining Goody's," said Goodfriend. "While we regret his decision to leave, we wish him well as he pursues other opportunities." The Company will begin an immediate search for a new general merchandise manager, who will report to the Chairman. Until such an appointment is made, the merchandising division will report directly to Goodfriend. With Headquarters in Knoxville, Tennessee, Goody's is a retailer of moderately priced family apparel operating 297 stores in the 17 states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020