USA: Goody's Announces Resignation of General Merchandise Manager
Goody's Family Clothing, Inc., (Nasdaq/NM:GDYS) announced the resignation of Tom Kelly, Executive Vice President and General Merchandise Manager. Kelly, who reported to Bob Goodfriend, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, has served as head of the Company's merchandising organization since 1995. "Tom has made many valuable contributions to our business since joining Goody's," said Goodfriend. "While we regret his decision to leave, we wish him well as he pursues other opportunities." The Company will begin an immediate search for a new general merchandise manager, who will report to the Chairman. Until such an appointment is made, the merchandising division will report directly to Goodfriend. With Headquarters in Knoxville, Tennessee, Goody's is a retailer of moderately priced family apparel operating 297 stores in the 17 states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"