USA: Goody's Family Clothing President Joins JC Penney
Retail giant JC Penney Corp Inc on Thursday named Lana Cain Krauter as its new executive vice president and general merchandise manager, men's and children's division.
The Texas-based company said the 51-year-old was previously president and chief merchandising officer of Goody's Family Clothing in Knoxville and added she will take up her new role on Monday.
Chairman and CEO, Vanessa Castagna, said: "Lana brings to JC Penney a full breadth and depth of merchandise expertise and leadership to direct the Men's and Children's Divisions.
"In particular, she knows how to grow a business, strengthen private brands and shares our commitment to the customer."
Krauter replaces William Cappiello who has resigned to spend more time with his family.
GF Acquisition said it has completed its short-term merger with Goody's Family Clothing and also announced the resignation of its three remaining independent directors....
GF Acquisition has completed its tender offer for Goody's Family Clothing shares, returning the business to the private realm....
Goody's Family Clothing has reported an increased third-quarter loss, caused by merger-connected fees and poor same-store sales....
Retailer Goody's Family Clothing has signed a definitive deal to be bought by buyout companies GMM Capital and Prentice Capital for $9.60 per share....
Retail store operator Goody's Family Clothing said the recently received acquisition bid from private investment firms Prentice Capital Management and GMM Capital tops that offered by original suitor ...
Regional department store chain Goody's has started new takeover negotiations after receiving a bid that values the retailer at about $280 million....
Family department store chain Goody's Family Clothing Inc has signed a definitive deal to be bought for almost $273 million by an affiliate of private-investment company Sun Capital Partners Inc....
Mid-priced family apparel retailer Goody's Family Clothing Inc has agreed to be acquired by an affiliate of Sun Capital Partners Inc for about $265 million....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report