USA: Goody's Family Clothing President Quits
The Tennessee-based company, which is set to be sold to a group of private investors, said Ms Krauter has resigned but will help it until the end of the year as negotiations for its sale continue.
The 50-year-old’s duties will now be handled by chairman and CEO, Bob Goodfriend, and executive Max Jones.
Goody’s is currently being sued by several shareholders who are trying to block its sale to a private equity group for between $211 million and $244m.
GF Acquisition said it has completed its short-term merger with Goody's Family Clothing and also announced the resignation of its three remaining independent directors....
GF Acquisition has completed its tender offer for Goody's Family Clothing shares, returning the business to the private realm....
Goody's Family Clothing has reported an increased third-quarter loss, caused by merger-connected fees and poor same-store sales....
Retailer Goody's Family Clothing has signed a definitive deal to be bought by buyout companies GMM Capital and Prentice Capital for $9.60 per share....
Retail store operator Goody's Family Clothing said the recently received acquisition bid from private investment firms Prentice Capital Management and GMM Capital tops that offered by original suitor ...
Regional department store chain Goody's has started new takeover negotiations after receiving a bid that values the retailer at about $280 million....
Family department store chain Goody's Family Clothing Inc has signed a definitive deal to be bought for almost $273 million by an affiliate of private-investment company Sun Capital Partners Inc....
Mid-priced family apparel retailer Goody's Family Clothing Inc has agreed to be acquired by an affiliate of Sun Capital Partners Inc for about $265 million....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020