USA: Goody's Family Clothing President/COO Resigns
Goody's Family Clothing, Inc (Nasdaq/NM:GDYS) has announced the resignation of Harry M Call, president and chief operating officer. Call, who reported to Robert M Goodfriend, chairman and chief executive officer, has served in that capacity since 1995. "Harry has been an important part of the Goody's organization and has made valuable contributions to the company. We wish him well in all his future endeavors," said Goodfriend. In the interim, Call's duties will be assumed by Goodfriend and Lana Cain Krauter, president, special assistant to the chairman. With headquarters in Knoxville, Tennessee, Goody's is a retailer of moderately priced family apparel operating 297 stores in the 17 states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022