USA: Goody's Family Clothing President/COO Resigns
Goody's Family Clothing, Inc (Nasdaq/NM:GDYS) has announced the resignation of Harry M Call, president and chief operating officer. Call, who reported to Robert M Goodfriend, chairman and chief executive officer, has served in that capacity since 1995. "Harry has been an important part of the Goody's organization and has made valuable contributions to the company. We wish him well in all his future endeavors," said Goodfriend. In the interim, Call's duties will be assumed by Goodfriend and Lana Cain Krauter, president, special assistant to the chairman. With headquarters in Knoxville, Tennessee, Goody's is a retailer of moderately priced family apparel operating 297 stores in the 17 states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"