USA: Goody's Family Clothing To Open Four New Stores
Goody's Family Clothing today announced plans to open four new stores. The company also plans to relocate two stores. Five stores are scheduled to open Thursday, November 16.In West Virginia, the company is adding a 20,020 sq ft store in Summersville's One Gateway Center, bringing the total number of Goody's stores operating in the state to 8. Goody's is expanding its presence in the state of Missouri, adding a 26,020 sq ft store in the Valley Plaza Shopping Center in Poplar Bluff. This brings to six the total stores Goody's operates in Missouri. As part of an effort to strengthen its presence in the Texas area, Goody's is adding a 25,166 sq ft store to Greenville's Crossroads Mall and a 22,560 sq ft store to Stephenville's Washington Square. This brings the total number of stores Goody's operates in Texas to 13. Finally, Goody's will relocate its LaFayette, Georgia store from North Main Street Center to Highway 27 & State Road 136. Also, the Farragut Towne Square store will relocate to The Pavillion at Turkey Creek in Knoxville, Tennessee. Year-to-date, the company has opened 27 new stores and relocated or remodeled eleven stores. Excluding the stores outlined above, the Company plans to open one new store during the remainder of the fiscal year, bringing the total new stores for the year to 32, and relocated or remodeled stores to 13.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Brands urged to empower women in sub-Sahara Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective