USA: Goody's Family Clothing To Open Four New Stores
Goody's Family Clothing today announced plans to open four new stores. The company also plans to relocate two stores. Five stores are scheduled to open Thursday, November 16.In West Virginia, the company is adding a 20,020 sq ft store in Summersville's One Gateway Center, bringing the total number of Goody's stores operating in the state to 8. Goody's is expanding its presence in the state of Missouri, adding a 26,020 sq ft store in the Valley Plaza Shopping Center in Poplar Bluff. This brings to six the total stores Goody's operates in Missouri. As part of an effort to strengthen its presence in the Texas area, Goody's is adding a 25,166 sq ft store to Greenville's Crossroads Mall and a 22,560 sq ft store to Stephenville's Washington Square. This brings the total number of stores Goody's operates in Texas to 13. Finally, Goody's will relocate its LaFayette, Georgia store from North Main Street Center to Highway 27 & State Road 136. Also, the Farragut Towne Square store will relocate to The Pavillion at Turkey Creek in Knoxville, Tennessee. Year-to-date, the company has opened 27 new stores and relocated or remodeled eleven stores. Excluding the stores outlined above, the Company plans to open one new store during the remainder of the fiscal year, bringing the total new stores for the year to 32, and relocated or remodeled stores to 13.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack