USA: Goody's Family Clothing To Open Four New Stores
In West Virginia, the company is adding a 20,020 sq ft store in Summersville's One Gateway Center, bringing the total number of Goody's stores operating in the state to 8.
Goody's is expanding its presence in the state of Missouri, adding a 26,020 sq ft store in the Valley Plaza Shopping Center in Poplar Bluff. This brings to six the total stores Goody's operates in Missouri.
As part of an effort to strengthen its presence in the Texas area, Goody's is adding a 25,166 sq ft store to Greenville's Crossroads Mall and a 22,560 sq ft store to Stephenville's Washington Square. This brings the total number of stores Goody's operates in Texas to 13.
Finally, Goody's will relocate its LaFayette, Georgia store from North Main Street Center to Highway 27 & State Road 136. Also, the Farragut Towne Square store will relocate to The Pavillion at Turkey Creek in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Year-to-date, the company has opened 27 new stores and relocated or remodeled eleven stores. Excluding the stores outlined above, the Company plans to open one new store during the remainder of the fiscal year, bringing the total new stores for the year to 32, and relocated or remodeled stores to 13.
Known for its large selection of popular brand merchandise such as Adidas, Alfred Dunner, Arrow, Lee, L.E.I., Levi's Dockers, Nike, Paco, Sag Harbor, Villager, and Zana-di, Goody's is a retailer of moderately priced family apparel. Goody's store offer consumers convenient, one-stop apparel shopping in a bright, friendly, super-specialty store environment.
The company currently operates 312 stores in the 18 states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Sportswear giant adidas' American subsidiary has named Russ Hopcus as senior vice president of sales....
Sportswear giant Adidas-Salomon AG says it plans to record football-related sales of more than €1 billion in 2006, with percentage growth in the two-digit range....
Max Jones, executive vice president of merchandising for mid-price apparel chain Goody's Family Clothing Inc, has resigned from his position....
Sportswear company Adidas-Salomon AG, which this week announced it was selling its Salomon winter sports goods arm, says it predicts sales and profits to continue to rise during 2006, Dow Jones report...
Knit and apparel maker Fanco says the termination of its supply deal with sportswear giant Adidas will cause a €6.0 million loss in 2005....
Sportswear giant Adidas-Salomon AG has lost out in a feud over whether athletes can wear garments featuring its three-stripe logo at the Olympic Games....
Sports goods giant Adidas-Salomon has decided to sell off its Salomon division to Finnish company Amer Sports for approximately €485 million....
Sportswear major Adidas says that India is on track to overtake Malaysia as its number one Southeast Asian market....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022