USA: Goody's Family Clothing To Open Two New Stores
Goody's Family Clothing today announced plans to open two new stores and to relocate four stores, including two in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and one each in Aiken, South Carolina, and Christiansburg, Virginia. The two Chattanooga stores are scheduled to open Wednesday, November 1, and the remaining stores on Thursday, November 2. The company is adding a 19,000 sq ft store in Indiana. This brings to 15 the total number of stores Goody's operates in the state. Goody's will also continue its expansion into the state of Oklahoma, adding a 25,000 sq ft store. This brings to nine the total number of stores Goody's operates in Oklahoma. The company is relocating four of its stores to better serve customers with updated and accessible locations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack