USA: Goody's Family Clothing To Open Two New Stores
Goody's Family Clothing today announced plans to open two new stores and to relocate four stores, including two in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and one each in Aiken, South Carolina, and Christiansburg, Virginia. The two Chattanooga stores are scheduled to open Wednesday, November 1, and the remaining stores on Thursday, November 2. The company is adding a 19,000 sq ft store in Indiana. This brings to 15 the total number of stores Goody's operates in the state. Goody's will also continue its expansion into the state of Oklahoma, adding a 25,000 sq ft store. This brings to nine the total number of stores Goody's operates in Oklahoma. The company is relocating four of its stores to better serve customers with updated and accessible locations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Lenzing unveils new sustainability strategy
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar