USA: Goody's Family Clothing To Open Two New Stores
The company is adding a 19,000 sq ft store in Indiana. This brings to 15 the total number of stores Goody's operates in the state.
Goody's will also continue its expansion into the state of Oklahoma, adding a 25,000 sq ft store. This brings to nine the total number of stores Goody's operates in Oklahoma.
The company is relocating four of its stores to better serve customers with updated and accessible locations.
Known for its large selection of popular brand merchandise such as Adidas, Alfred Dunner, Arrow, Lee, L.E.I., Levi's and Levi's Dockers, Nike, Sag Harbor and Villager, Goody's is a retailer of moderately-priced family apparel. Goody's stores offer consumers convenient, one-stop apparel shopping in a bright, friendly, super-specialty store environment. The company currently operates 310 stores in 18 states.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Although Ukraine has the potential to be the top East European clothing supplier to Western Europe, the industry's growth is hampered by a lack of foreign investment. But this could be about to change...
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Casual apparel company Levi Strauss & Co has named John Goodman as president of the US Dockers business, effective 6 June....
Casual apparel giant Levi Strauss & Co has launched its first Vietnamese jeans outlet, according to state-controlled media....
Sportswear company Adidas-Salomon AG, which this week announced it was selling its Salomon winter sports goods arm, says it predicts sales and profits to continue to rise during 2006, Dow Jones report...
Knit and apparel maker Fanco says the termination of its supply deal with sportswear giant Adidas will cause a €6.0 million loss in 2005....
Sportswear giant Adidas-Salomon AG has lost out in a feud over whether athletes can wear garments featuring its three-stripe logo at the Olympic Games....
Sports goods giant Adidas-Salomon has decided to sell off its Salomon division to Finnish company Amer Sports for approximately €485 million....
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022