USA: Goody's Family Clothing To Open Two New Stores
Goody's Family Clothing today announced plans to open two new stores and to relocate four stores, including two in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and one each in Aiken, South Carolina, and Christiansburg, Virginia. The two Chattanooga stores are scheduled to open Wednesday, November 1, and the remaining stores on Thursday, November 2. The company is adding a 19,000 sq ft store in Indiana. This brings to 15 the total number of stores Goody's operates in the state. Goody's will also continue its expansion into the state of Oklahoma, adding a 25,000 sq ft store. This brings to nine the total number of stores Goody's operates in Oklahoma. The company is relocating four of its stores to better serve customers with updated and accessible locations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022