USA: Goody's Family Clothing To Open Two New Stores
Goody's Family Clothing today announced plans to open two new stores and to relocate four stores, including two in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and one each in Aiken, South Carolina, and Christiansburg, Virginia. The two Chattanooga stores are scheduled to open Wednesday, November 1, and the remaining stores on Thursday, November 2. The company is adding a 19,000 sq ft store in Indiana. This brings to 15 the total number of stores Goody's operates in the state. Goody's will also continue its expansion into the state of Oklahoma, adding a 25,000 sq ft store. This brings to nine the total number of stores Goody's operates in Oklahoma. The company is relocating four of its stores to better serve customers with updated and accessible locations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020