USA: Goody's President Assumes Expanded Role
Lana Cain Krauter has been appointed as president, chief merchandising officer at Goody's Family Clothing Inc (Nasdaq/NM:GDYS). In this role, she will not only oversee the areas of stores, marketing and advertising, and human resources, but will also assume overall responsibility for the company's merchandising organization. Reporting to Ms Krauter will be Max W Jones, recently appointed to the position of executive vice president, merchandising; David R Mullins, executive vice president of stores; Bruce Halverson, sr vice president, planning and allocation; Stanley B Latacha, sr vice president of marketing and advertising; John Okvath, sr vice president for product development, and Hazel Moxim, vice president for human resources. Prior to joining Goody's, Ms Krauter served as senior vice president of Sears Merchandise Group where she was responsible for the company's multi-billion dollar women's ready-to-wear, intimate apparel and accessories divisions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Macy's, Walmart, VF Corp
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar