USA: Goody's Secures $130m Financing Facility
Goody's Family Clothing reported that it has entered into a five-year $130m loan and security agreement with The CIT Group/Business Credit, Inc acting as agent for a syndicate of lenders. The new loan and security agreement replaces the company's $115m credit facility that was to expire on June 30, 2001. The new facility provides for cash borrowings for general corporate purposes, including a $95m sub-facility for the issuance of letters of credit. The new facility is secured by the company's cash, accounts receivables and inventories. Borrowings under the new facility are limited by collateral formulas based principally upon the company's eligible inventories. Borrowings would bear interest at either LIBOR plus an applicable margin or the prime rate.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Lenzing unveils new sustainability strategy
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar