USA: Goody's Secures $130m Financing Facility
Goody's Family Clothing reported that it has entered into a five-year $130m loan and security agreement with The CIT Group/Business Credit, Inc acting as agent for a syndicate of lenders. The new loan and security agreement replaces the company's $115m credit facility that was to expire on June 30, 2001. The new facility provides for cash borrowings for general corporate purposes, including a $95m sub-facility for the issuance of letters of credit. The new facility is secured by the company's cash, accounts receivables and inventories. Borrowings under the new facility are limited by collateral formulas based principally upon the company's eligible inventories. Borrowings would bear interest at either LIBOR plus an applicable margin or the prime rate.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack