USA: Goody's Secures $130m Financing Facility
Goody's Family Clothing reported that it has entered into a five-year $130m loan and security agreement with The CIT Group/Business Credit, Inc acting as agent for a syndicate of lenders. The new loan and security agreement replaces the company's $115m credit facility that was to expire on June 30, 2001. The new facility provides for cash borrowings for general corporate purposes, including a $95m sub-facility for the issuance of letters of credit. The new facility is secured by the company's cash, accounts receivables and inventories. Borrowings under the new facility are limited by collateral formulas based principally upon the company's eligible inventories. Borrowings would bear interest at either LIBOR plus an applicable margin or the prime rate.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective