USA: Goody's Selects Inovis' EDI Services
Inovis, a provider of business-to-business solutions and services, has been chosen to provide retailer Goody's Family Clothing Inc's EDI network services.
Using Inovis' range of products, including its value-added network, Goody's will enhance its management of the flow of critical e-commerce information for the global trading vendor community.
In addition to this, Goody's has purchased comprehensive Inovis' B2B Gateway solution BizManager BizLink.
Goody's, headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, is a retailer of moderately priced family apparel, operating 357 stores in the US.
Inovis provides business-to-business solutions for global trading relationships.
GF Acquisition said it has completed its short-term merger with Goody's Family Clothing and also announced the resignation of its three remaining independent directors....
GF Acquisition has completed its tender offer for Goody's Family Clothing shares, returning the business to the private realm....
Goody's Family Clothing has reported an increased third-quarter loss, caused by merger-connected fees and poor same-store sales....
Retailer Goody's Family Clothing has signed a definitive deal to be bought by buyout companies GMM Capital and Prentice Capital for $9.60 per share....
Retail store operator Goody's Family Clothing said the recently received acquisition bid from private investment firms Prentice Capital Management and GMM Capital tops that offered by original suitor ...
Regional department store chain Goody's has started new takeover negotiations after receiving a bid that values the retailer at about $280 million....
Family department store chain Goody's Family Clothing Inc has signed a definitive deal to be bought for almost $273 million by an affiliate of private-investment company Sun Capital Partners Inc....
Mid-priced family apparel retailer Goody's Family Clothing Inc has agreed to be acquired by an affiliate of Sun Capital Partners Inc for about $265 million....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report