US: Goody’s selects NGC software for increased visibility
Moderately priced apparel retailer Goody's Family Clothing has chosen NGC's e-PLM and e-SPS software as its end-to-end global sourcing and PLM solution.
Goody's selected the software to help it track the complete lifecycle of its private-label apparel merchandise.
The retailer relies heavily on promotions and advertising, and needed to improve delivery to its stores, to ensure that advertised merchandise was available on time and with the right quality.
Joe Geist, director of IT systems, Goody's Family Clothing, said: "With e-SPS and e-PLM, Goody's will be able to streamline our processes and improve coordination between our offices and overseas vendors, with complete visibility of a style through the product lifecycle."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Delivering a fashion collection on time and to budget is an increasingly difficult challenge. Factor in a complex international environment, and sourcing the finished product has the potential to be a...
French children's wear retailer Marèse has chosen Lectra's PLM to accelerate the development of its collections by ensuring constantly updated information can be shared at all times....
Apparel retailer JL International is to implement Lectra's product lifecycle management (PLM) offering to help reduce product development time and improve quality of its Styleco branded garments....
New software solutions to help small and medium sized fashion companies reduce product development time and faster time to market have been launched by World Fashion Exchange Inc....
Uniform maker Edwards Garment is to implement New Generation Computing's software solutions to help it keep pace with the rapidly changing demands of the business....
Umbro, the manufacturer of football kit and related products, has selected PTC's FlexPLM solution to help shorten lead times and reduce development costs....
Freeborders PLM is launching a web-based collaborative development solution to help shorten the design cycle, reduce the amount of physical samples needed, and bring product managers closer to their t...
Two significant players in apparel technology and consulting are teaming up to provide clothing and footwear companies with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective