USA: Goody's To Open Five New Stores
Goody's Family Clothing, Inc today announced plans to open five new stores, one each in Alexandria and Ruston, Louisiana; Lumberton and Mooresville, North Carolina; and Princeton, West Virginia. The company also plans to relocate its store in Somerset, Kentucky. All six stores are scheduled to open Thursday, October 5. The company is continuing its recent expansion into the state of Louisiana, adding a 22,000-sq-ft store in the Ruston Centre in Ruston and a 33,000-sq ft location in Alexandria's Alexandria Commons. These openings bring the company's total number of Louisiana stores to three. In North Carolina, where Goody's currently operates 40 stores, the company is adding a 25,000 sq-ft store in the Lumberton Towne Centre in Lumberton and a 30,000-square-foot store in Mooresville's Consumer Square. Goody's currently operates six stores in West Virginia and is adding a 30,000 sq ft location in Princeton's East River Plaza. In Somerset, Kentucky, the company is relocating its 2835 South Highway 27 store to an expanded and updated location at 1966 Highway 27 across from Wal-Mart Supercenter. Year-to-date, the company has opened 17 new stores and relocated four stores. Including the five new stores outlined above, the company expects to open 14 new stores during the remainder of this fiscal year, bringing the total new stores for the year to 31.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022