US: Goody’s to streamline operations with NSB
Goody's Family Clothing is hoping to streamline operations throughout its 380-store chain with the use of NSB's Connected Retailer Assortment Planning and Allocation & Replenishment solutions.
The systems combine chain and store planning, assortment planning, allocation, replenishment and demand forecasting, and will help the clothing, shoes and accessories retailer improve the depth and breadth of its assortments relative to store fixtures and floorsets.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores