UK: Gore Appoints New Footwear Associate
Newly appointed William Fletcher will be working closely with Gore's footwear partners, who use the Gore-TEX membrane in the manufacture of performance shoes and boots, to maintain the brand position in the outdoor market. He will also be developing the range of footwear specific support initiatives and training options for retailers.Gore also announces the arrival of a new footwear brand to the UK. Leading Spanish manufacturer Chiruca will be making its entry to the UK footwear market this autumn. The trekking and hunting brand, which uses Gore-Tex fabric in most of its range, will be marketed and distributed by Sports & Casual Accessories Limited.Headed up by former Gore footwear specialist, Richard Flatman, the Chiruca portfolio of products ranges from entry level to high performance footwear for the serious enthusiast.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022