UK: Gore Appoints New Footwear Associate
Newly appointed William Fletcher will be working closely with Gore's footwear partners, who use the Gore-TEX membrane in the manufacture of performance shoes and boots, to maintain the brand position in the outdoor market. He will also be developing the range of footwear specific support initiatives and training options for retailers.Gore also announces the arrival of a new footwear brand to the UK. Leading Spanish manufacturer Chiruca will be making its entry to the UK footwear market this autumn. The trekking and hunting brand, which uses Gore-Tex fabric in most of its range, will be marketed and distributed by Sports & Casual Accessories Limited.Headed up by former Gore footwear specialist, Richard Flatman, the Chiruca portfolio of products ranges from entry level to high performance footwear for the serious enthusiast.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report