UK: Gore Appoints New Footwear Associate
Newly appointed William Fletcher will be working closely with Gore's footwear partners, who use the Gore-TEX membrane in the manufacture of performance shoes and boots, to maintain the brand position in the outdoor market. He will also be developing the range of footwear specific support initiatives and training options for retailers.Gore also announces the arrival of a new footwear brand to the UK. Leading Spanish manufacturer Chiruca will be making its entry to the UK footwear market this autumn. The trekking and hunting brand, which uses Gore-Tex fabric in most of its range, will be marketed and distributed by Sports & Casual Accessories Limited.Headed up by former Gore footwear specialist, Richard Flatman, the Chiruca portfolio of products ranges from entry level to high performance footwear for the serious enthusiast.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020