USA: Gotcha Signs Girlstar Swimwear License With 2J Group
Youth lifestyle brand Gotcha has signed a swimwear licensing agreement for its GirlStar label with the 2J Group.
The Brazilian influenced line will feature sublimation prints which are applied to each suit after the fabric is cut.
"Unique designs, the best fabrics, and attention to detail at the design, manufacturing and merchandising levels create a quality product that will differentiate itself in the marketplace," stated Jeff Turpin, president and chief operating officer, The 2J Group.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts