ISRAEL: Gottex names Molly Grad as head designer
Swimsuit and beachwear maker Gottex has named Molly Grad as its new head of design, replacing Gideon Oberson who has left the company to follow other interests.
Her first Gottex collection will be spring 2010, which will debut at New York's Mercedes Benz Fashion Week this September.
She will report to Kathy Van Ness EVP/CMO of SEA Group (Swim Experts Alliance), whose two units are Gottex Models Ltd, based in Israel and Christina America Inc, based in Montreal.
"We are excited about Molly's vision for the brand," Van Ness said.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
For a company which built its early reputation on eye-catching TV ads, it comes as some surprise to read that Gap's current US holiday campaign is its first for three years....
US clothing retailer Gap Inc is teaming up with fashion designer Stella McCartney for a second collection of kids' and baby wear....
The new children's wear line created by fashion designer Stella McCartney for specialty clothing retailer Gap Inc is due to make its in-store debut on Monday (2 November)....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Bangladesh workers call for union registration
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective