BANGLADESH: Government "charging" Aswad owners over fatal fire
The Bangladeshi government is understood to be filing criminal charges against the owners of Aswad Composite Mills, which caught fire last year killing seven workers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Big data helps Crystal Group sustainability gains
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Brexit and the apparel industry – what lies ahead?
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Under Armour opens manufacturing innovation hub
- Brexit to halt deflation in UK clothing sector
- Walmart's 'Made in USA' pledge misleading
- Nike faces domestic and future order headwinds
- Uniqlo said to be scaling back US expansion
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts