BANGLADESH: Government Criticised On SAARC Decision
The Government was criticised for agreeing to the SAARC cumulation system by speakers at a seminar organised by the Garment Federation Sramik Karmachari, the Bangladeshi union, and Sammilito Sramik Forum. The speakers criticised the government for agreeing on the SAARC cumulation system in apparel exports to European countries, and for not consulting apparel manufacturers and upstream industries before giving consent to the system for availing generalised system of preference (GSP) against the exported goods to the European countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores