PAKISTAN: Government releases textile support funds
Pakistan's Ministry of Textile Industry has released funds to make payments this fiscal year under the export finance mark-up rate facility and mark-up rate support for the textile sector against long-term loans.
A circular issued by the State Bank of Pakistan last week said funds have been released for payment of 100% of the export finance mark-up rate facility during 1 September 2010 and 28 February 2011, and for the payment of 100% mark-up rate support for the textile sector against long-term loans during 01 March 2011 and 31 August 2011.
The circular also stated that banks and development finance institutions may lodge separate claims for mark-up supports under these schemes by 7 May.
Sectors: Fibres & fabrics
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Lies and statistics – the sustainability version
- Retailers warned of high volatility in Brexit wake
- Columbia rain jacket a milestone in sustainability
- Myanmar factories prepare for compliance training
- ILO decent work in global supply chains criticised
- Alliance cuts ties with three more factories
- Ten key trends in apparel and footwear markets
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)