PAKISTAN: Government releases textile support funds
Pakistan's Ministry of Textile Industry has released funds to make payments this fiscal year under the export finance mark-up rate facility and mark-up rate support for the textile sector against long-term loans.
A circular issued by the State Bank of Pakistan last week said funds have been released for payment of 100% of the export finance mark-up rate facility during 1 September 2010 and 28 February 2011, and for the payment of 100% mark-up rate support for the textile sector against long-term loans during 01 March 2011 and 31 August 2011.
The circular also stated that banks and development finance institutions may lodge separate claims for mark-up supports under these schemes by 7 May.
Sectors: Fibres & fabrics
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- Supply chain mapping using the Bitcoin blockchain
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- New dye-sublimation printers for sportswear
- Clothing a top category for mass personalisation
- Exports of lower cotton content denim treble
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects