PAKISTAN: Government releases textile support funds
Pakistan's Ministry of Textile Industry has released funds to make payments this fiscal year under the export finance mark-up rate facility and mark-up rate support for the textile sector against long-term loans.
A circular issued by the State Bank of Pakistan last week said funds have been released for payment of 100% of the export finance mark-up rate facility during 1 September 2010 and 28 February 2011, and for the payment of 100% mark-up rate support for the textile sector against long-term loans during 01 March 2011 and 31 August 2011.
The circular also stated that banks and development finance institutions may lodge separate claims for mark-up supports under these schemes by 7 May.
Sectors: Fibres & fabrics
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production
- BHS supplier Courtaulds Brands in administration