INDIA: Government Sets Deadline For NTC’s Recovery Plan
The Indian Government's Board for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction (BIFR) has given holding company, National Textile Corporation (NTC) until the end on February to come up with its rehabilitation plan. The NTC, which comprises subsidiaries NTC (Gujarat) Ltd, NTC (Madhya Pradesh) Ltd, NTC (West Bengal, Assam, Bihar and Orissa) Ltd and NTC (Uttar Pradesh) Ltd, will then have until March 31 to finalise the proposal. "If no such proposal is received, the operating agency must inform the Board immediately after February 28," the BIFR said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020