SOUTH KOREA: Government Sets Up Textile E-Trading Body
South Korea is to set up an industry body which will be given the specific taskof establishing an infrastructure for e-commerce in the textile sector, the Commerce, Industry and Energy Ministry said today. The organisation, to be named the Korea Association of Textile and Fashion e-commerce (KATFE), will be formally instituted on December 27 and will be joined by 15 online and three offline textile firms.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"