AUSTRALIA: Gowings Seeks $10m In Retail Spin-Off
Sydney-based retailer Gowing Bros Ltd has announced plans to spin off its Gowings Retail business and list it as a separate company on the Australian Stock Exchange next month. The $10 million raised by the float will be used to fund new store openings, repay loans associated with property, plant and equipment, and finance the float.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores