UK: Grainton Ltd Increases Pittard Plc Shareholding
Grainton Ltd has increased its holding in specialist leather makers Pittards Plc with the acquisition of a further 275,000 25 pence ordinary shares in the company.
A statement from the Regulatory News Service revealed that Grainton had upped its total shareholding in the company to 4,580,000 shares or 21.01 per cent of the issued ordinary share capital, an increase from its previous 19.75 per cent holding.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts